lördag 4 mars 2017

Different Kinds of Loneliness

Are there different kinds of loneliness? I think there are, I don't feel lonely at all in the aspect of having friends and family. But I do feel lonely with having someone who shares the same morals, thoughts and beliefs as me. Like I do not know anyone who's vegan, lgbtq+ or pagan... Sometimes I just feel so misplaced with the people I am with, even though I love them more than life, I really do, but I just feel misplaced. I wish I could sit and discuss Hecate, whilst eating a vegan sandwich and yeah.. Haha, no but really... I just I dunno how to explain it though. I'm not lonely, I don't feel lonely in that sense. But maybe someone will understand what I mean.

I posted a picture yesterday on IG that stated ''Just because I'm on a different path, doesn't mean I'm lost'' and it's so accurate. It is so darn accurate. I'm not lost because I have stopped following the stream. I'm so much more happy, and that's like the biggest fact of 2017.

I am and will continue for the rest of my life to just follow my path. One day my path will cross another ones path and we will create a path together. But I have so much spiritual healing to do and 2017 will be that year and it has begun. Yesterday I booked my flight to Italy once again, I'm going in a few weeks and I'm so happy about it. I will be going by myself, but it's something I just have to do. I need to make Italy a good memory. Me and my camera are going on an adventure and I know it will strengthen me so much. I don't know if I'm going to do video art or regular photography this time. But it will be well nice.

Well, time for lunch and then cleaning time. I'm home alone (flat mate is gone for a week!!!) so I want to make it cosy.

Peace out, love life and follow your path <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar