söndag 3 september 2017

Perfect Little Nose

I'm about to enter my 14th week of pregnancy in a few days and I'm astonished how fast the weeks are passing. 14 weeks! In 6 weeks only I am half way through. Everything is looking perfect with the baby and it's growing. Got some really good pictures of the little miracle few days ago. Can already tell it's a cutie ;P haha. But seriously, he or she has my nose! For sure. Profile looked beautiful. I have a feeling it's a girl, but I don't know. People have said that the forehead looks like it might be a girl. Will know in 6 weeks or so. eeeek, it is starting to feel real. I have already bought the baby's first outfit and won some clothes on the internet. My mum is so darn excited and happy for me. It just feels amazing. Scary and amazing. It's so weird that you feel so much love for someone that you've never met, never felt, you just know it's in you... Growing and developing into a perfect little human being. Well, nausea is hanging in and I have 24/7 nausea, haven't thrown up yet at least and I feel more energized now than a couple of weeks ago. If I eat regularly the nausea is OK, it's there but not so bad that I have to lay down.

Oh, well, time for tea.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar